"The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of" ... Bogart, Shakespeare, The Maltese Falcon, Those Great Movies

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What Day Is It?



Holiday weekends always throw me off.  I never know what day it is.  I planned to post an article on Monday, which I thought was today but was actually yesterday.  My brain, like my purse,  is a bottomless pit ... a lot of things just get lost down there.

My youngest son, Greg, is getting married Saturday.  I am so happy for him, and I love his fiancee.  I'm also a nervous wreck ... did this get done, did I forget something, oh my God I didn't hem my outfit, should I just attend by webcam and then I won't have to worry about how anything looks except from the neck up ... you know what I mean.


So, I'm not going to do an extensive article because I wouldn't do it well anyway.  After Saturday, the panic will have disappeared and my mind will be free.

I have some great ideas for the Brain Food.  I'd like to do another entry to my Overlooked At The Oscars series.  Of course, I am joining the Forgotten Stars Blogathon, and looking forward to it.  I'm also in the mood to spoof a Vincent Price movie ... love that man!  I am looking forward to visiting blogs and seeing what good stuff I have missed.

So long for now, kids.  I'll be working on something good ... but then, you will be the judges of that!





7 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, Becky. Congratulations to your son and new daughter-in-law, and very best wishes to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings. Big weddings. Small weddings. Mine (only one so far). Other people's. Pretend weddings in movies.

    Think of yourself as a featured player in a movie. "And today, the mother of the groom is being played by ... " Have a lot of fun. I'm so happy for you to be getting a new member of the family that you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, Becky -- just relax and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Becky! Have a wonderful time. We will be here waiting for your brilliance. Heck, we've waited this long.... what's another week or so?♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure everything will go fine today. Look forward to seeing you around the blog-o-sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, we're so happy for you and your son and their upcoming wedding! Don't worry, just wear your favorite frock and smile for joy, Big Sis! All of us here at Team Bartilucci wish the newlyweds many years of joy for many years to come! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheap nike free 5.0 mens many illegal nike free 5.0 running shoes sale immigrants who smuggle cheap nike free 5.0 mens heroin, the goods directly from the Golden Triangle into, I've heard of cheap nike free 5.0 mens cheap on the border of Yunnan, there are but also pure and cheap. But a cheap nike free 5.0 womens recent cheap nike free 5.0 mens investigation, said very strict border, a large number of ..

    ReplyDelete